The PAT100 series is easy to handle and provides a reliable, safe and convenient way to test domestic appliances in all sorts of environments like offices, shops and business units. It is perfectly suited for busy environments as the test process is easy to learn and very precise.
Thanks to rubber reinforced cases and fitted with tempered, scratch resistant glass, the PAT100s are excelling in durability and long lasting. Battery powered operation makes the PAT100s ideal for portable operation where access to external power sources might be awkward (building sites and warehouses). The PAT100 series conforms to all UK and European requirements for electrical safety testing.
- The PAT120 model has test groups available for Class I, Class II and Extension/Power leads.
- Fixed PASS limits.
- Insulation testing at 500 V (default) or 250 V can be selected at the start of the test.
- Leakage testing uses a “Substitute Leakage” also known as the “Alternative” method to remove the need for a mains supply during test.
- The PAT150 has additional tests available for testing portable RCDs (PRCDs) of 10 mA and 30 mA.
- Separate tests for Continuity, Insulation, mains powered leakage testing and SELV measurements can be made using the Quick Test (QT) button.
- Test group pass limits and test duration can be configured by the user.
- Bond lead resistance can be nulled to reduce measurement errors.
- Live circuit measurement is available for testing the mains supply and socket polarity or electrical circuit voltage to 300 V ac.
- Can be used for testing fixed appliances.
Download the PAT100 series datasheet (pdf)