The 600 Transforms Safety Management
A new era in risk-based PAT Testing and health & safety management that helps you to comply with the latest IET Code of Practice. The Seaward Apollo 600 offers a comprehensive solution for managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in the workplace.
The lightweight and portable Apollo 600 PAT Tester is fast and accurate and boasts a variety of in-built risk assessment tools suitable for any work place hazard. This advanced PAT Tester enables risk scores to be calculated and on conclusion a corrective strategy to be planned and easily documented.
The Apollo 600 also comes complete with a range of testing and inspection reports. These reports include fire detection, portable appliance testing and emergency lighting. The Apollo 600 also ensures electrical safety of all 230V and IT equipment, it also offers basic testing for 110V appliances.
The Apollo 600 enables the user to maintain comprehensive client records including test and inspection reports, risk assessments and visual evidence. This can be achieved with the help of Seaward’s PATGuard 3 Health and Safety Edition software. The user can easily generate certificates, reports and invoices.
As with many Seaward PAT testers, the Apollo 600 is compatible with a variety of barcode scanners and printers. This makes the process of asset recognition and labelling faster and more reliable.
Seaward Apollo 600 users include Professional PAT Testers, Health and Safety Contractors and Managers, Dutyholders, Risk Assessment Professionals, Facilities Managers, Operations Managers and Electrical Contractors.
Key Features Include:
- High definition display (colour)
- On board camera (colour) with flash
- In-built electrical and universal tools for risk assessment
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances
- Can store up to 2000 images
- Can store up to 50,000 appliance records
- Includes facility for remote data transfer (from the field to the office)
- Data transfer via both Bluetooth connectivity or USB connectivity
- Additional health & safety certificates with ability to update with more
Apollo 600 Electrical Test Functions Include:
- Low current earth continuity test which ensures accurate measurement
- Insulation resistance
- Protective conductor current
- Touch current, Load power/current and Alternative leakage current
- Point to point testing – for fixed appliances
- IEC lead test, RCD test and Power socket test
The Seaward Apollo 600 comes with an accessory kit as standard, which includes everything you need to get started. A professional package is also available, offering all you need for super-efficient and comprehensive health & safety management.
PAT Testing packages can be tailored to your specific needs. Please contact us with your requirements, we’re here to help.
Our superior customer support is one of the reasons that we consider ourselves a leader in our field. When you purchase a PAT Tester or receive PAT Training from us, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have access to our expert advice and support when you need it.
Seaward Apollo 600 Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Seaward Apollo 600 User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.