Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester Test More Appliances per Day
The Fluke 6500-2 PAT tester can verify the electrical safety and operation of portable appliances in accordance with relevant guidelines and regulations. With powerful auto test capabilities and simplified controls—including ‘one touch’ test routines—they increase the number of tests you can perform per day without compromising results.
The Fluke 6500-2 is suitable for testing both 230 V and 110 V appliances,the 6500-2 model runs all the required safety tests:
- Earth bond low (low/high current)
- Insulation 500 V, 250 V
- Leakage (PE current, touch current, substitute current)
- Can test 110 V appliances (earth bond, insulation) via the 110 V adapter kit
Compact and lightweight – Efficient to work with and easy to carry around–and with extra space in the hard case for accessories.
One touch simplicity – Pre-set and user-definable test routines are initiated from a single button—to speed up test procedures and save you time on site.
A better way of working – Rapid data entry via a QWERTY keyboard (or optional Fluke barcode scanner) and fast data transfer from the main memory or via USB.
Separate hard case – The compact Fluke PAT testers are supplied with a hard carrying case that not only offers protection during transit but also includes extra storage space for accessories and other tools. The PAT testers are extremely light, weighing approximately 3 kg (without case) and have integral carrying handles for extra convenience.
Less time per test – The latest generation Fluke 6500-2 instruments have been designed to enable you to work more efficiently—and therefore faster—without compromising on your own safety or your customer’s.
Increase your productivity thanks to:
- One-touch testing
- Plenty of memory
- Rapid data entry
- Fast professional testing mode
The introduction of the 6500-2 PAT tester represents a significant step forward in the practice of appliance safety testing and reporting. The ergonomic and easy-to-use design of the 6000-2 Series PAT testers embraces all of this experience to bring you the best instruments available and deliver real end-user benefits.
Fluke 6500-2 Features Include:
- Dedicated key for each test for ‘one-touch’ testing
- Pre-set pass/fail levels to save time
- Large display for easy reading
- Single mains socket for appliance connection
- Separate IEC socket for easy mains/extension lead testing
- Detachable test leads for quick field replacement
- Integral carrying handle
- Integral QWERTY keyboard for rapid data entry
- Memory for back-up data storage and USB port for transfer to PC
- Large backlit graphics display
- Pre-set, auto-test sequences for user convenience
- Integral site, location and description codes for faster data processing
- Memory review facility for more on-site control
The Fluke 6500-2 comes with the following:
- 6500-2 PAT
- User’s manual on CD
- Quick reference guide
- Hard Carrying Case
- Test Lead
- Test Probe
- Crocodile Clip
- Mains Cord
- USB Stick
- USB Cable
PAT Testing packages can be tailored to your specific needs. Please contact us with your requirements, we’re here to help.
Our superior customer support is one of the reasons that we consider ourselves a leader in our field. When you purchase a PAT Tester or receive PAT Training from us, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have access to our expert advice and support when you need it.
Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.